Did you know we have been in business for over 16 years? We are known for our honest work and friendly service. Call us to discuss how we can provide a great experience with your inspection and extermination needs.
Termite Inspections – During an inspection, our professionals will be looking for the following:
- Subterranean termites and shelter tubes.
- Drywood termite damage to wood members and termite “droppings”.
- Fungus damage (or dryrot) damage to wood members.
- Leaking pipes, faucets, drains and standing water.
- Wood scraps and debris that has been left in the subarea that could lead to possible infestations.
- Cracked foundations.
- Any wood to earth contact that needs to be corrected. Many other conducive conditions as well.